Monday, June 15, 2009

What I did during the renovating part 1

So we've had another go at the baby's room, this time was sealing the ceiling, as it's got a plank ceiling, with gapes between every piece of board that let in a lot of dust. The caulking made a huge difference, and I think it looks great already, but am looking forward to painting it (or watching it being done, since I get yelled at everytime I go into the room, because of the fumes, and to tell the truth, 10 tubes of caulk does get pretty stinky, we initially bought 3 tubes, thinking that was plenty, but oh no.....)

This is what I did in my sewing studio while that was happening - a new workboard! I must admit, I could have worked, but it was Friday night, and I wanted to do something fun (and productive, and procrastinating and kinda organise-ish). I just covered a poster board I'd been using for pattern display with some white flannelette (cause it was handy).

and then filled it with my knitted samples, so I can look at them and figure out some plans!
The ribbon project will be posted soon as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment