Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Plan 903...

I have a little weird front garden that looks great for about six/seven months in nasturtium glory.
and the rest of the time looking like this:
It's bringing me down bruce. I've tried quite a few things in there, but the combination of three trees planted in such a small space fighting for water and rooms for their roots, and massive shading at times throughout the year means that nothing has quite worked.

So I'm going to put in a succulent/pot plant garden and rock it up. Then when the rains come and subsequent nasturtiums, they can kinda mix it up (possibly)

I've been striking and separating, and hopefully by the end of next month I'll have a trailer load of sand to work with (and enough plants...)

Also, just a shot of my euphorbias, cause they are currently rocking their respective looks!

1 comment:

  1. I looovvvve succulents! I'm not really one for formal table centre pieces etc, but lately I've been thinking about getting a shallow pot, and planting it with rocks & succulents for my kitchen counter or table. I think it will be lovely when you're done!

    ReplyDelete