Wednesday, August 12, 2009

This last month....



I have been mostly packing for Tom's next show. So I haven't really spent anytime in either of my studios or in the garden (but had a bit of a go at the weeds yesterday, and will again in about an hour). These are some of the boxes that are finished. I'm pretty happy, it's been going on for quite a while, at last count, 65 pieces of glass in 18 boxes, plus 5 ponds, lots of props (road, shrubs etc) and some drawings (still deciding how many to send). Crazy numbers!

We also did a 7am shoot (which was hard on Nigel and myself) to take some more footage to spice up the Autoganic movie (which we do need to upload to the website......) for the upcoming show. Live action - not CGI!

So as well as introducing the new pieces digitally and live action, a chook was brought into star with the robots......

It'll all make sense in the end, I'm sure.



1 comment:

  1. congratulations on the baby!! dark cloud sent word and some lovely pics of your family. wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete