Thursday, May 7, 2009

Shirt!


I've been quite bad at getting photos lately, so I'm determined to take them when the garments get picked up from now on....

This is the third shirt from the same pattern for a client.  Each one has been totally different due to fabric choices, buttons and detailing.  This shirt is a cotton crepe (I'd never even seen that before, and it's lovely) with an asiatic feel, maroon piped collar, thicker maroon piped cuffs (with contrast lining) and fabric closures that I managed to find to bring out the red of the fabric and they're flowers to boot!

It's always nice when someone leaves the studio wearing their new garment, it gives me great job satisfaction, that I'm doing something worthwhile (albeit in a small way) and balances out the dramas that crop up!


No comments:

Post a Comment