Sunday, April 5, 2009

The First Maternity Dress

There it is!  I was taking directions from Tom to get same pose as the middle lady in the pattern, but didn't quite pull it off.  However I am wearing my fabulous new birthday hat, which will be making quite a number of appearances come winter.  

Coming from North Queensland (which is tropical for those that don't know) to live in Adelaide (which has a 'Mediterranean' climate, ie boiling in summer, freezing (though not actually freezing and no snow, but still, when you live in an old drafty house it feels freezing)......my point being that I end up in winter gear a lot longer than other people and decided a while back to have a variety of colourful warm things to cheer me up.  And that means a variety of headwear so I don't wear the same manky beanie all winter.

I will pose in Darkcloud's mumu when I get a bit bigger, seeing as it's bigger than my cherry dress!

I have another dress cut out and waiting for assemblage so hopefully will get a picture of that up by the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment